Jill Donahue (Excellerate)
Just because speakers are expert in their therapeutic area, are they expert at speaking? Heck no! We’ve all seen it ... the lights are dimmed, the water pitchers are sweating but is anyone really learning anything? Think of the money and time spent developing and delivering CHE programs... What good is it if no one is listening? Learn how to influence your audience! Participants love it! — “This is great – so different from the speaker courses I’ve taken before – I can’t wait to try these ideas!” “I just made the best presentation of my career and I have you and your workshop to thank!”
Do you want to....
1. Identify/prevent the biggest mistake made in presentations?
2. Make your audience lean in and change their behaviour?
3. Experience less frustration and see more success from your presentations?
You will be able to :
1. Produce a list of new ideas to use while presenting.
2. Apply 5 tips to influence your audience
3. Increase your confidence that you know what to do and say to move your audience from ‘uninterested’ to ‘on board’
The speaker naturally must walk her talk and demonstrate how to influence her audience. This dynamic interactive workshop moves from stories, to ideas to application of ideas through an ongoing interaction between the speaker and audience. Last year participants said “This was the highlight of the meeting for me.”
Are you ready to move your presentations from sleepy to sensational? Identify and prevent the biggest mistake we are making and incorporate proven strategies to influence your audience.
Target Audience Level